Xometry, a developer responsible for Victorville for X-Plane 11, has announced their rendition of Ponta Delgada. The announcement has been made through the Inibuilds Facebook page.
Ponta Delgada Airport of John Paul II (LPPD) is an international airport located in the largest of the Azores islands, Sao Miguel Island. Ponta Delgada Airport serves flights across the entire European continent and some American airports. Major hubs that offer the flights to the Ponta Delgada Airport are, for example, London, Madrid, Lisbon, Brussels and Frankfurt.
Xometry promises to bring us an accurate rendition of this airport. There are going to be detailed custom buildings, clutter and autogen, PBR materials used on the textures, which are going to be, obviously, high resolution. Furthermore, there is going to be accurate 3D grass and vegetation, SAM marshallers and even edited ortho imagery.
- Detailed rendition of Ponta Delgada Airport LPPD
- Accurately placed, detailed custom buildings, clutter and autogen
- PBR normal maps
- Custom night lighting
- Custom taxiway edge lights
- SAM marshallers
- High-resolution ground textures
- Heavily edited, colour corrected ortho imagery
- Realistic wear, tar, cracks and stains
- Accurately placed vegetation such as 3D grass, bushes and trees
No further information has been shared by the developer as of yet. The scenery should be released very soon, however, if you are interested in learning more about this new developer, you can check out our other article here.