Zero Dollar Payware, a well-known X-Plane 11 freeware developer has recently released their rendition of Seoul Incheon International Airport. The developer is responsible for sceneries such as Anchorage or Narita, both being the freeware options of these airports.
Seoul Incheon International Airport is the largest and busiest international airport in South Korea. It is quite a new airport. Despite that, it is still one of the busiest ones on the planet. It has to offer a wide range of destinations across Europe, Australia and America.
The developer has included in this rendition mostly custom buildings with accurate layout and signage. The textures found on the scenery are PBR with a resolution of 1k. Furthermore, there are functional SAM jetways and 3D grass on the airport. For the scenery to work properly, you will have to install two additional libraries by MisterX and SAM.
- mostly custom buildings
- somewhat accurate layout and signage
- pretty good FPS optimization
- marginally realistic 3d grass and ortho
- reasonably functional custom SAM jetways
- decently accurate grunge and dirt
- fully functional AI taxi routes probably
- high resolution 1k textures with PBR
- kinda accurate terminal interiors
- unofficially licensed by the Incheon International Airport Corporation and BTS
If you are interested in flying to this airport, you can grab it from the ThresholdX forums for free.