Lionel of Aerobask has revealed information about Aerobask’s products and the upcoming X-Plane 12. Aerobask is not the first company to detail its plans with X-Plane 12. We are continuously updating our summary of all addon-related statements about the new platform on our website. You can view that by clicking here.
Lionel has confirmed, that their upcoming Diamond DA50 rendition will be their last product for X-Plane 11.
Owners of the Phenom 300, Diamond DA50 and DA62 will be eligible for a free X-Plane 12 update. The same will apply to the Epic E1000-G1000 and Legacy RG renditions.
The existing ViperJet LXR and Epic E1000-Skyview will not be brought to X-Plane 12 and will be decommissioned. The developers did not yet decide the fate of Epic Victory G100.
At last, the Eclipse E550, Pipistrel Panthera and Velocity V-Twin may get an update to X-Plane 12, whether free or paid, as long as it will be technically possible with SASL2.
- Dassault Aviation Falcon 8X – Will be released for X-Plane 12
- Diamond DA50 – Free update to X-Plane 12 (will be released for X-Plane 11 initially)
- Diamond DA62 – Free update to X-Plane 12
- Phenom 300 – Free update to X-Plane 12
- Epic E1000-G1000 – Free update to X-Plane 12
- Epic E1000-Skyview – Will not release for X-Plane 12
- Epic Victory G1000 – Undecided
- Eclipse 550 – Depends on SASL2 compatibility
- Pipistrel Panthera – Depends on SASL2 compatiblity
- Velocity V-Twin – Depends on SASL2 compatibility
It has been confirmed, that there will be no further updates for Aerobask’s X-Plane 11 products unless a severe issue has to be addressed. It was stressed, that none of the previously mentioned plans will be fulfilled on day one of X-Plane 12.