Aerosoft has announced, through their own site, the release of Berlin Brandenburg (EDDB) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Covering the new Airport Berlin Brandenburg as well as the former Berlin Schönefeld Airport, this scenery add-on features highly detailed renderings of the airport terminals, hangars, and other buildings and facilities. Also includes accurate taxiways, apron, and stands, as well as signage, animated jetways, and night lighting.
Other additions to the scenery include detailed modeling of government officials and VIPs’ terminal and reception area.
Berlin Brandenburg is available from the Aerosoft website, priced at EUR 16.10 (excl taxes).
Located in Schönefeld, south of Berlin, Brandenburg Airport is an international airport serving as a base for EasyJet, Eurowings, and Ryanair. This new airport has replaced the recently closed Tegel and Tempelhof Airports, as well as Schönefeld.
- Features a highly accurate recreation of Berlin Brandenburg Airport (EDDB, BER)
- Brand new highly detailed government terminal with reception area for the German Capital‘s government VIP‘s including presidents, premier ministers, kings and queens…
- Highly detailed models of airport terminals, hangars, buildings and other airport facilities
- Accurate taxiway, apron and stands layout (including the brand new taxiway G, taxiway C extension, apron 3B and more)
- Custom aerial image covering the airport bounds and close vicinity
- Detailed terrain elevation data lets you feel almost every tiny slope that is there in real world when taxiing (e.g. taxiways tilted sideways for sewage reasons)
- Custom animated jetways
- Custom taxiway signage
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
- New Terminal 2 and other buildings recently constructed
- One of the first add-ons to use the advanced new MSFS airport lighting system for taxiways with custom made models for this airport
- VFR scenery surroundings like Waltersdorf shopping complex, autobahn flyovers, bridges and more bring the surrounding scenery to life