Aerosoft has today released an update for Mega Airport Zurich V2.0 Professional rendition for Prepar3D. Version 1.1 features, for example, added taxiway B7 and L7, added ramp G and W, added ‘The Circle’ (opening planned in 2021) or adjusted taxiway E to match the current layout. As usual, the complete changelog can be seen below.
Zurich Airport (LSZH)is the largest international airport in Switzerland. It is hub for Swiss and Edelweiss Airlines. In 2019, over 31 million passengers used the airport.
If you bought the scenery via the FSNews Store, you can now download the update via Your Account page. If you don’t have the scenery yet, you can purchase it via the FSNews Store for €30.46 inc. VAT.
- Added Taxiway B7 and L7
- Added Ramp G and Ramp W
- Fixed stop bars facing the wrong direction at E8 and R8
- Included original sized ortho textures
- Adjusted taxiway E to match current layout
- Added new building site next to the fire department
- Added building site for terminal extension / new backage sytem (old swiss buildings removed)
- Added ‘The Circle’ (opening planned in 2021)
- Added ‘Heli Grill’