Captain Sim after a long time of waiting have released their 1011 Captain II aircraft for Prepar3D v4.
Lockheed L-1011 was a part of many big airlines as Air Canada or British Airways. The aircraft entered commercial service back in 1970 with Trans World Airlines and Eastern Air Lines.
Developer Captain Sim did a very good job with rebuilding the L-1011 from 32-bit to 64-bit version and with that making it for P3Dv4. You can find many cool features like hundreds of realistic animations including wing flex or cabin with windows, interior, pax, stewardess and pilots.
• Functional flight deck loaded with accurate systems simulation
• Adjustable flood lights New!
• Panels’ backlight independent from the flood lights New!
• Improved CIVA New!
• Hundreds of realistic animations
• High resolution textures
• Aux 2D panels
• Custom views
• Cabin with windows, interior, pax, stewardess and pilots
• Hundreds of realistic animations including wing flex
• Custom visual effects including volumetric lighting New!
• Fuel and payload manager New!
• Authentic engines sound set
• ACE (Aircraft Configuration Editor) New!
• Growing number of easily installable free liveries
• Extensive Manual
• Updater New!
• Sim Ops
You can buy this aircraft from the official Captain Sim website.