Carenado has in portfolio some very nice aircraft for both X-Plane 11 and Prepar3D, and the newly released Short 330 is a nice addition to their Prepar3D family.
Short 330 is a small transport aircraft introduced in 1976, with the first flight being made in 1974. The aircraft has a range of 915 nm (1,695 km) and can carry up to 30 passengers.
If you want to purchase this aircraft, you can do so for $39,95 in Carenado store.
- Full FSX, FSX-STEAM, P3D v4.4 (and up) compatible.
- Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GTN 750* integration
- Dynamic cockpit animations
- Sequence Startup Procedure
- Cold and Dark start option
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Takeoff run and landing real rolling movement effect
- Custom brakes sounds on taxi and landing run
- Original autopilot installed.
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096).
- Real S330 sounds.
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane. Real weight and balance.
- Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.