Developer Dreamflight Studios today released v2 of their MRLB Liberia Airport. Regarding to 29Palms Scenery Design facebook page, the airport “has been updated to the latest standards”.
Liberia is the capital and largest city of Guanacaste province, Costa Rica, located 215 km northwest of the national capital, San José. Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport MRLB, also known as Liberia International Airport is not very busy and it has only one 2 750 m long runway 07/25.
Dreamflight Studios added some interesting features as PBR terminal glass, SODE jetways (each with its own gate number) or new ground layout as of 2019.
You can buy this scenery on 29Palms Scenery Design website for only €17.84.
- New Main Terminal Building Model as of 2019 with expansion/HD textures-Terminal Interior
- PBR terminal glass
- New ground layout as of 2019
- New ground textures with custom normal/spec materials
- SODE jetways (each with its own gate number)
- Dynamic Lights
- SODE animated windsock
- New static aircraft
- New grass vegetation
- New runway lights/ taxiway lights
- Updated ground service vehicles
- New Autogen Density
- New Parking lot vehicles
- Animated Ramp Vehicles- and Much more!