An air traffic control (ATC) simulator Tower!3D Pro has today received a new DLC. FeelThere, a developer behind the simulator itself, has today released a brand new DLC of Frankfurt Airport (EDDF). The airport features, for example, dynamic lighting and shadows, vehicle traffic around the airport or advanced AI pilots to follow your commands.
Frankfurt Airport is the busiest airport by passenger traffic in Germany as well as the 4th busiest in Europe after London Heathrow Airport, Paris–Charles de Gaulle Airport and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. The airport is also the 13th busiest worldwide by total number of passengers in 2016 – 60.786 million passengers.
The airport can be purchased via the FeelThere website for $19.99. The DLC is compatible with both Tower!3D and Tower!3D Pro.
- Advanced AI pilots to follow your commands
- Stunning 3D rendering of the airports
- Runway assignments for arriving and departing aircraft may be changed
- Runway intersection takeoffs are simulated
- Advanced routing to and from the runways and terminals can be assigned
- Dynamic lighting and shadows, day-night cycles provide a stunning visual experience
- Live airport with service cars for airplanes and vehicle traffic around the airports