FlightFactor has today released a long-awaited and well-wanted update for their rendition of the Airbus A350 for X-Plane 11. As you might guess from the title, this update to version 1.6.8 mainly features added SID/STAR support, but also reworked systems of the aircraft, completely new cockpit textures, or fixed fuel consumption logic, for example. The complete changelog can be found below.
The systems have been made in cooperation with ToLiss, a developer behind A319 and A321 renditions for X-Plane 11. The update is free of charge for current owners, and the screenshots below are showcasing the new cockpit.
In order to download the update, you can either use the X-Updater located at the aircraft files, or download the new files from the store you purchase the product from. If you want to purchase the product, the price has raised as expected, and can now be purchased for $64.95 via the X-Plane.org Store.
- Added SID/STAR support
- Added Wind and other pages to MCDU
- Added alternative flight plan
- Fully new cockpit textures
- Input improvements (Thrustmaster support)
- Fix ground service objects drawing in X-Plane 11.50 (Vulkan)
- new spill lights
- added particles
- fixed fuel consuption
- added 8.33 radio
- fixed flap level issue
- fixed the fuel temperature
- added pause on TOD
- change the empty weight in the OIS
- fixed the flight time clock behaviour