Flight Sim Development Group, also known as FSDG, has today released Rhodes scenery for X-Plane 11. The scenery features the whole island coverage with custom autogen and night lighting, PBR ground materials, animated ground traffic, or new landmarks, for example. As usual, the complete feature list can be found below.
Rhodes is the largest island of the Dodecanese islands, Greece. On the island, there is only one international airport – Rhodes International Airport (LGRP). The airport is operating only one runway and servers over 5,5 million passengers annually with many destinations throughout the Europe.
The scenery can be purchased via the FSDG website for €20.65 excluding VAT.
- Complete coverage of the whole island with high resolution aerial imagery, night lighting and autogen
- Additional landmarks like hotels, solar parks, olive plantations, wind generators, greenhouses and more
- Extremely realistic rendition of Diagoras International Airport, Rhodes/Greece (LGRP)
- Authentic rendition of Maritsa Airport (LGRD)
- Realistic shadow and light rendition
- PBR ground materials for more realism
- New 2019 apron layout with pushback gates
- Animated ground traffic
- Optimized for great performance and visual results
- Customized Mesh for LGRP with underground garage entries towards the apron
- Includes fix to ensure Ortho4XP compatibility
- Manual included