The biggest flight simulation conference held in North America, FSExpo, opens its doors today at 11 A.M. local time in Town and Country Resort in San Diego, United States. The event will take place there until Sunday, September 26th. The event will end at 3 P.M. local time with a Thank You message and FSExpo 2022 information from the event organizers.
It is the first time that there is a hybrid flight simulation event happening. Offering the option to both, attend in-person or online for those who can’t, or alternatively don’t want to, travel to the United States during the COVID-19 pandemic
A variety of content creators, developers, and community members will hold seminars at the event discussing basically all aspects of the flight simulation industry. The whole schedule can be viewed on the event’s website.
If we should point out a few interesting and highly-anticipated seminars, they would be:
- Developer seminar from Thrustmaster – Saturday 10:30 A.M.
- Expected product reveal of a new Yoke for flight sims.
- Developer seminar from Laminar Research – Saturday 2:00 P.M.
- Expected X-Plane 12 (Next Generation) reveal.
- Developer seminar from FlightFactor – Saturday 5:00 P.M.
- New previews are expected of their current and new projects.
What we pointed out are really just a few of what the event will have to offer.
As an official media partner of FSExpo 2021, we will at FSNews make sure to bring the latest news from the event. Our coverage will be available on a dedicated page right here.