IniBuilds has yesterday taken to their Facebook page to announce the work on their rendition of Kerry Airport (EIKY) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Together with the announcement, the developer shared one preview picture through the Facebook post and some more information about the scenery through their website.
Kerry Airport is an airport located in Kerry County, in the west of Ireland. The airport is mainly operated by Ryanair, with approximately 340000 passengers using the facility per year. The airport has been opened in 1968. However, the first scheduled flight happened in 1989 by Aer Lingus.
IniBuilds has integrated a wide range of modern features into the scenery. There are hand-placed, customized car models, buildings, together with vegetation. Taxi signs are accurate compared to the real world, as well as the custom airside and landside has accurate texturing. There is corrected tree masking on the airport surround and much more.
- Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation for every model to encourage the best performance possible
- Compiled and optimised for Xbox Series X and S
- Custom airside and landside ground polygons with accurate texturing
- Corrected tree masking on airport surrounds
- Hand placed, in-house designed car models, light posts, vegetation and buildings
- Taxi signs as they are in the real world
- Bespoke airside rendition with bespoke objects and ground markings
If you are interested in learning more about the developer, you can check out our other article here.