The team at iniBuilds took to their various social media platforms to announce the release of their Messerschmitt Bf-108 Taifun rendition for Microsoft Flight Simulator. This rendition becomes iniBuilds’ second classic aircraft offering (after the Curtiss P-40 WarHawk).
This product brings flight simmers back to the 40s, when the aircraft was mainly used on liaison and personal transport missions. This rendition features an Argus As10 engine, modelled using actual performance data and features authentic sounds, allowing for an immersive experience.
Furthermore, the rendition features an interactive EFB system, allowing simmers to change many parameters. These include switchable metric and imperial gauges, switchable English and German labels and many others.
Additionally, the developer included the ability to fold the wings just like in the real aircraft. Finally, the developers accurately tuned the performance figures to mimic the STOL capabilities of the Taifun. This makes the Bf-108 ideal to any simmers seeking to visit areas with short airstrips.
Watch the trailer to see the Bf-108 Taifun in action!
iniBuilds’ Bf-108 Taifun rendition can be purchased from the iniBuilds Store for €16.95.
The Messerschmitt Bf 108 Taifun is a single-engined sport and touring aircraft, making its maiden flight in 1934. The Bf-108 flew in various areas of the globe, ranging from France to Japan. The Bf-108 adopted the ‘Taifun’ nickname, initially given as a name to German pilot Elly Beinhorn’s Bf-108A, who flew the aircraft from Berlin to Constantinople (now Istanbul) in under a day. This impressive accomplishment prompted Messerschmitt to keep the name for the aircraft type.
- Utilizing the latest in CFD implementation from Microsoft in aspects of flight including the primary flight surfaces, control surfaces and the propeller
- Authentically modelled engine, delivering true to life performance
- Fully modelled and functional fuel system, utilizing the new fuel mechanics offered by Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Fully functional leading edge slats giving Short Take Off and Landing (STOL) capabilities
- Fully functional EFB – including maintenance page, moving map, weather information, rain cover options and settings
- Foldable wings
- Authentic WWISE sound set
- Various 4K Liveries from around the world
In order to ensure friendly environment for everyone, we outlined a few simple rules that need to be followed when participating in discussions in the comment section under each post. It's nothing complicated: keep the comments English, avoid vulgarisms, offensive language, abusive behaviour, creating or participating in arguments, trolling, or self-promotion.