JustSim’s CEO, Andrei Bakanov, has taken in the past two days twice to the JustSim Facebook Group to announce the release of new scenery. The first scenery was released on January 18th and covers the Larnaca Airport (LCLK) in Prepar3D v5. The second scenery was released today, on January 20th, and covers the Palma de Mallorca Airport (LEPA) in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Starting off with the Larnaca Airport (LCLK) scenery for Prepar3D v5, it features animated SODE jetways, custom autogen for the surrounding area of the airport, dynamic lighting on the apron, custom occlusion effects on the buildings, or high-resolution textures, for example. Furthermore, the scenery is fully compatible with FTX Global openLC Europe, and features seasonal variations. The complete feature list can be found below.
The scenery can be purchased through SimMarket for €18.90 with VAT excluded. There is an upgrade fee available for existing owners of the scenery for Prepar3D v4 worth €5 with VAT excluded.
Regarding the Palma de Mallorca (LEPA) scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator, there is, unfortunately, no feature list present on the product page on SimMarket and so we can only guess what the scenery has to offer from the technical side. The scenery is converted from older platforms, and it is unknown to what margin was the scenery enhanced from the original version.
It can be purchased through SimMarket for €21.90 with VAT excluded. There is an upgade fee available as well for existing owners of the Prepar3D and X-Plane 11 variants of the scenery worth €10.40 with VAT excluded.
Feature list (Larnaca – P3D)
- Fully compatible with FTX Global openLC Europe
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad 3D
- Dynamic lighting of the apron
- Visual Docking Guidance System (VDGS) (SODE+GSX)
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Animated SODE Jetways
- Surrounding area with custom autogen
- Custom restaurants and hotels on the coastal line of the sea
- Fully AI traffic compatible with accurat AFCAD file
- Excellent night effects
- 3D birds
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting
- Automatic season change for vegatation, photobackground high resolution
- Realistic reflections on glass
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format