MK-Studios has today, not even two days after the release, released the first update for their Keflavik Airport rendition for Prepar3Dv4. Version 1.0.1, for example, improves Orbx compatibility, added a missing line at stand 9 or static airplanes at BIIS removed. As usual, the complete changelog can be seen below.
(…) we’re now more than 24 hours after Keflavik release. We received a lot of support, kind words but also constructive feedback. One word from us – THANK YOU!
In order to update the scenery, make sure to uninstall version 1.0 before installing 1.0.1.
If you don’t have the scenery yet, you can get it via the SimMarket for €27.83 incl. 21% VAT.
To speedup the whole support process we now have FAQ database.
Changelog Version 1.01
- AFCAD: Airlines assigned to stands,
- AFCAD: Stand 42 deactivated (used by static),
- VOR KEV added,
- Added missing line at stand 9,
- Changed Scenery Complexity for some airport objects,
- Static airplanes at BIIS removed,
- Installer improvements,
- ORBX compatibility fixes.