MK-Studios recently released their rendition of Keflavik airport for Prepar3D v4, since March 13th, the scenery got one update, today, on March 19, it got its second one named 1.02.
The update was announced on their Facebook page and the developer improved the installer, redone the night lighting, fixed lamp visibility, SODE windsocks or added new runway exit lights in this update. The update contains more features that are described in the changelog below.
– Installer improvements,
– Night dynamic lightning was redone,
– Night dynamic lightning options added,
– Lamp effects visibility fix,
– SODE Windsocks wind reaction fixed,
– Added labels to stands on apron east,
– The added fence near buildings on apron east,
– Added missing windsock on apron east,
– Added new runway exit lights (according to real-world airport changes),
– Added stop bars for RWY 19, RWY 28 and TWY S/RWY01 intersection,
– H/P labels for RWY 19 fixed,
– BIKF AFCAD cargo stands added,
– BIAR AFCAD stands positions adjusted,
– BIAR ILS adjustments,
– BIAR moved static GA planes to leave more space on the apron.
The developer also informed to uninstall the previous version of the scenery first, so it will work properly after updating.
Just for fun – my landing without a landing gear on the MK-Studios BIKF 🙂
You can see the Facebook post on MK-Studios Facebook page here.