Recognised developer Orbx has taken to their forum page to announce their development on their upcoming Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (LIEO) rendition for X-Plane 11.
Orbx has provided the flight sim community with a features list and screenshots, depicting the aesthetics of their future product.
Just like any other good payware scenery, this depiction will model all the buildings of the airport to a very high degree of accuracy. The rendition will feature custom ground poly and accurate ground markings.
The developer has also stated that the scenery will also contain custom-modelled points of interest around the city of Olbia, which escalates the immersion of virtual pilots when flying to the charming city. This rendition will also be compatible with the SAM addon for animated jetways.
- Highly detailed rendition of Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport
- SAM jetways
- Custom aerial imagery for airport precinct
- Custom POIs around the city
- Custom groundpoly
- Custom GSE & static aircraft (static aircraft can be switched via Control Panel)
- Incredibly detailed airside & landside areas
- Original ship models
- Complete PBR textures
No information on the release date or on the pricing of the rendition has been disclosed by the developer.