Recently, we’ve made an article about the ORBX Gothenburg and described the features. Today, we are finally to visit the Swedish second busiest airport with ORBX.
ORBX Gothenburg was announced back on 27th November 2019. The article showed us some previews and some of the features to be expected. This scenery is available for Prepar3D v4. We don’t know, if there is going to be any X-Plane 11 version of this scenery. Back to the announcement, developers said that the scenery is going to be quite special, as it is first ORBX scenery compatible with the SODE VDGS Pack. There are several main and ORBX standard features as 4K textures, including PBR, SODE jetways, dynamic lighting, great color corrected textures of the ground, dynamic seasons and much more. You can see more features, also as the screenshots down below.
- Exquisitely detailed multi-seasonal depiction of ESGG Gothenburg Landvetter Airport
- Ultra-detailed 4K textures implementing mixed-use materials, including PBR texturing, other advanced materials and advanced rendering
- Stunningly realistic depiction of unique snow during the winter months
- Animated SODE Jetways
- Accurate VDGS for customers who use the new SODE VDGS Pack
- Interior modelling for main terminal
- Perfectly colour-corrected 120sq km PR coverage area with hand-placed autogen
- Custom static aircraft & GSE unique to Landvetter Airport
- Stunning night lighting
- Weather-influenced ground textures
- Detailed APX & GSX config file
- Complete seasonal variations
- Designed for P3Dv4 to blend seamlessly with Orbx Global Base and/or OpenLC Europe. Also compatible with Vector.
- Painstakingly optimized for very high performance even with high-end aircraft installed
You can get this scenery from ORBX website for AUD39.95/$27.64/€24.72 from their store here. For more articles like this, stay tuned on FSNews.