Orbx, a very well known development group among the flight sim community has recently announced on Facebook that Marcus Nyberg has released the next instalment for his popular Swedish airport series for Microsoft Flight Simulator, which is Malmö airport (ESMS) located in Sweden.
Nyberg brings to the table an accurate and detailed rendition of Malmö airport (also known as Sturup Airport), which includes 4K PBR texturing, custom ground polygons, hand-edited custom ortho, custom static aircraft, a sloped runway, and more.
The scenery is based off the original P3D version, but includes many improvements and new features with help from the new simulators sophisticated SDK. The creator of the scenery, Marcus Nyberg, is behind many popular Swedish sceneries for P3D like Stockholm Airport. Like many other developers, Nyberg is opening a new chapter for his development to expand into the Microsoft Flight Simulator world.
The scenery can be purchased on the Orbx direct store for approx. €15,40 here.
Malmö airport is a moderate sized airport which serves the city of Malmo, the third largest city in Sweden. The airport mainly sees use from smaller regional airlines which fly from Malmo to Sweden’s capital, Stockholm. The airport also sees use from WizzAir and Ryanair with routes to multiple cities in Europe. The airport saw almost two million passengers last year, but that number is declining.
- Exquisitely detailed 4k depiction of ESMS Malmö Airport
- Ultra-detailed 4K textures with completely overhauled PBR texturing
- Highly detailed ground poly with custom lines and markings
- Incredibly detailed 3D modelling, including terminal interiors
- Beautiful hand-coloured custom aerial imagery
- New custom static aircraft & GSE unique to Sturup Airport
- Sloped runway
- Stunning dynamic night lighting
- Weather-influenced ground textures
- Completely AI-compatible
- Painstakingly optimized for very high performance
- From acclaimed developer Marcus Nyberg
Source: Orbx Facebook