Ian Emms has today shared via the Orbx forums his final shots of Scandinavian Mountains Airport rendition for P3D. There wasn’t anything written in the post, but just screenshots included.
Scandinavian Mountains Airport is a brand-new, purpose-designed Swedish airport, located close to the Norwegian border. The airfield was constructed to primarily service the major ski resorts located nearby
Announced earlier this month, on the 4th of March, the project has started even before the opening of the actual airport on 22nd December 2019. When released, the scenery will feature, for example, incredible drone-sourced 3cm aerial imagery, PBR modelling, weather-influenced ground textures or compatibility with Orbx Norway, Orbx Global Base and openLC Europe.
- Incredible drone-sourced 3cm aerial imagery around the airport, including advanced normal/spec maps beyond the normal GP
- The world’s newest international airport, with flights to major Swedish and European destinations including Heathrow and Copenhagen
- Immaculately detailed multi-seasonal depiction of ESKS Scandinavian Mountains Airport
- Stunningly realistic depiction of unique snow during the winter months
- Interior modelling
- Advanced materials, including PBR
- Colour-corrected coverage area at 7cm & 50cm resolution, with hand-placed autogen
- Custom static aircraft & GSE unique to ESKS
- Weather-influenced ground textures
- Stunning night light lighting
- A short flight to our other Swedish destinations, Gothenburg, Stockholm Arlanda, Kiruna, Visby and Dala
- The perfect short-haul destination for A320/NGX, regional jet and GA flyers alike!
- Designed for P3Dv4 to blend seamlessly with Orbx Norway, Orbx Global Base and openLC Europe
- Painstakingly optimized for very high performance, even with high-end aircraft.
- The latest in our Swedish Series from acclaimed developer Marcus Nyberg