PILOT’S has today released a new scenery of Santiago de Compostela Airport for Prepar3D v4. The scenery features, for example, 4K resolution textures, animated tarmac workers, 3D vegetation or dynamic lighting. As usual, the feature list can be seen below.
Santiago de Compostela Airport is located in the historical region of Galicia in Spain, in the northwest Iberian Peninsula. The international airport is located 12 km from the city of Santiago de Compostela, in the parish of Lavacolla.
If you want to purchase the scenery, you can do so via PILOT’S website for €29,95.
- For Prepar3D V4.x (FSX, FSX:SE, X-Plane 11 maybe later, depending on demand)
- 4K resolution textures
- Animated tarmac workers
- Ambient Sounds (Seagulls, waves, sounds of departure hall, etc)
- 1200+ square kilometers photoreal
- hand made mesh of airport area 1m resolution
- Detailled model of inner departure/arrival hall
- Accurate depiction of Santiago de Compostela city
- 3D grass/trees custom vegation
- Realistic shadow rendition
- Special night light shadows textures
- Dynamic lights (P3D V4)
- 3D ALS and runways lights
- 3D ALS and runways lights SODE triggered during day at bad weather
- Custom made GSX file
- Custom buildings for the city, surrounding areas and lots of autogen
- Fully optimized design for great performance and high frame rates
- Made for FS Global Ultimate – NG Mesh (optional), compatible with FTX Vector and Regions
- And more …