Tailstrike Designs took to their Facebook page to announce the release of their Prague Airport (LKPR) rendition for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This rendition includes an accurate replication of the airport buildings, true-to-life ground markings, and custom terrain profiles.
For example, notable airport buildings include the Czech Airlines and ABS hangars or even the Europort complex.
Furthermore, the scenery features custom night lighting.
Moreover, the scenery includes an interior model of the terminals and tower.
Alternatively, watch all the features in action through this trailer video!
Prague Airport (LKPR) is the main international airport in the Czech Republic. It dates back to 1933 when the construction began on the outskirts of the city. It has been opened four years later, in 1937, replacing Prague-Kbely Airport (LKKB), nowadays used by the military.
Nowadays, it is the busiest and largest airport in the country seeing over 17 million passengers annually, before the C19 outbreak. It offers two active runways and four terminals, one of which is Terminal 4, with the original terminal dating to 1937.
- Highly accurate recreation of Václav Havel Airport Prague (LKPR)
- Highly detailed models of airport terminals, hangars, buildings and airport vehicles
- Accurate taxiway and runways (2022 layout)
- Accurate terrain and runway profile
- Tower and Terminal interior
- Photorealistic texture with PBR-Workflow
- Custom animated Jetways
- Realistic nighttime dynamic lighting
- Supports the Aerosoft VDGS module