Developer RealTurb released RealTurb North America after their popular RealTurb Oceania. RealTurb did a good job while looking into wind and other environmental effects.
RealTurb North America covers the entire region of North America and it will give P3Dv4 pilots the chance to enjoy realistic turbulence, wind shifting and wind shear effects using terrain analysis.
There also is a very cool feature of dynamically created lateral and vertical envelope to match real life behavior.
- Realistic turbulence effects
- Realistic speed fluctuation effects
- Realistic wind shifting effects (Requires Activesky for Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 +)
- Realistic wind shear effects (Requires Activesky for Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 +)
- Altitude/effects intensity envelope dynamically and realistically calculated based on surrounding terrain.
- Complete coverage of North America Continent (see coverage map at the screenshots section) with every single hill/mountain analyzed.
- Easy installation
- No user input/setup required for the effects to work. All is analyzed automatically!
- No performance impact.
- Compatible just with default Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 +, however to get the best out of it. Activesky for Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 + is recommended.
- Compatible with any aircraft, being default or add-on.