Sierrasim Simulation has today announced via their Facebook page, that their La Nubia Airport rendition for Prepar3D will be updated to version 1.2. The new version will feature PBR textures on runway and platform, dynamic lighting or a new object library, for example. The complete changelog can be seen below.
The scenery update should be released soon, but there is no exact release date.
The update should be free for current owners. The scenery can be purchased for €20,33 (incl. 21% VAT) via the SimMarket.
*EDITED:* The update will not be free for current owners, but there will be a big discount for them.
- Improvement in header 28 (without crash)
- PBR textures on Ryw and platform
- Dynamic lights
- New object library
- Autogen Part of the city (Downtown buildings)
- Buildings adjacent to Airport.
- Improvement in track lights (with fog)