Stairport Sceneries have recently released the first update for their new rendition of Zagreb Airport (LDZA) for X-Plane 11. Developed in cooperation with Drazen Matlekovic and Aerosoft, bringing Croatia’s capital city airport to X-Plane, the scenery was the first payware rendition of the airport to be released for the platform.
The recently released update is a minor one bringing some fixes to the objects present throughout the scenery, increased night lighting intensity at the main apron, and some new obstruction lights on TV and the satellite tower.
Further, inaccurate max allowed wingspan marker at stand E11 was fixed as well as slight VDGS position offset and wrong taxiway center lighting.
If you want to purchase the scenery, you can do so through the Aerosoft website for €15 with taxes excluded. In order to update the scenery properly, make sure to remove the old scenery files before downloading and copying the new files to your “Custom Scenery” folder.
- Increased night lighting intensity at main apron
- Fixed slight VDGS position offset
- Fixed transparency issue on ground vehicle
- Fixed incorrect glass faces on objects
- Fixed wrong textures on objects
- Added obstruction light to TV and satellite tower
- Fixed stand E11 max allowed wingspan
- Fixed wrong taxiway center lighting