Stairport Sceneries has yesterday released their rendition of Lido di Venezia Airport (LIPV) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. First announced earlier this month, the scenery covers a small airport on the island of Lido just next to Venice in Italy. It is a great departure point for flights around the city also referred to as the city of water.
The scenery offers an accurate rendition of the airport and nearby surroundings, custom night lighting for the best experience during the nighttime, excessive-performance optimization based on specifications by Microsoft, and fully custom modelling and texturing using PBR effects throughout the entire airfield.
If you wish to purchase the scenery, you can do so through the Aerosoft website for a very nice price of approximately €6.70 with VAT excluded.
If you want to look more into the developer’s work, they have recently updated their rendition of Vitoria-Foronda Airport (LEVT) for X-Plane 11, and released their rendition of Perranporth Airfield (EGTP) for MSFS.
- Detailed rendition of the airfield LIPV Lido di Venezia
- Perfectly blended into photogrammetric city of Venice
- Fully custom modelling and texturing using PBR-effects throughout the entire airfield
- Clutter objects and 3D people to bring the airport to life
- Custom night lighting including runway and taxiway
- Custom static aircrafts (aircrafts and helicopters) reflecting the real traffic at the airfield (randomized)
- Individual animations like weather dependent 3D people, animated sun visors at tower and more
- Excessive performance optimization based on specifications by Microsoft
- Best spot to start your Venice adventure