The Aerosoft/Digital Aviation CRJ is a product that was released many, many years after it was first scheduled to release. When it did release, many people didn’t like it because of the long list of bugs the aircraft had. Aerosoft has worked on updates since the launch of the product, improving it. One of those bugfixing updates was released yesterday for the Professional version, solving many minor issues and inaccuracies.
Users were not able to change the arrival procedure before entering the departure procedure, this has been fixed. Sometimes, airports would disappear from the MFD, but that problem has been solved. The CRJ-900 Flaps 20 speed has been reduced from 230kts to 220kts. The first officer can now also use the weather radar. The full changelog can be found below.
To install the update, you must enable experimental updates in the Aerosoft Updater. If you’re interested in buying the Aerosoft/Digital Aviation CRJ, you can purchase it from the FSNews Store for €70.11 (incl. VAT).
- [Fixed] Potential crash on STAR selection page due to buffer overflow
- [Fixed] Custom waypoint connections to previous and following waypoints
- [Fixed] CRJ 900/1000 EICAS 2 DOORS page
- [Fixed] Changing of arrival procedure prior to departure not possible
- [Fixed] Airports (or other objects) disappearing from MFD
- [Fixed] A condition where VS would not activate in coupled VNAV mode
- [Fixed] Changed flight level indication in MFD VNAV window from “F” to “FL”
- [Fixed] Mach Trim INOP light color changed from red to yellow
- [Fixed] Flaps 20 speed for CRJ-900 changed from 230 to 220
- [Fixed] LNAV deviating off course on long direct legs
- [Fixed] Aviaserver EFB support (requires Aviaserver 9.3 or newer)
- [Fixed] Gear lever state ignored when loading a flight
- [Fixed] Missing ALTS CAP indication
- [Fixed] VNAV mode changes (there have been several errors in this area)
- [Fixed] No more leading zero if MDA indication is below 1000ft.
- [Fixed] AviaServer CDU screen not updating
- [Experimental] Optimized order of displays drawings
- [Fixed] 1/2 and frequency tuning in RTUs
- [Fixed] Down selection of COM frequencies on FMS RADIO page
- [Fixed] Added LOC and GS deviation scales for HGS PRI flight mode
- [Fixed] Adding custom waypoints caused CTD on LEGS page when switching to FPLN page
- [Added] Weather radar can be displayed on the First Officer MFD now. Tilt, gain and range are the same as on the Captain’s side WXR. WXR/TERR and WXR mode are controlled by the FO WXR panel
Source: Aerosoft forum