AUscene, a rather small and new developer on the flight simulation scene, has recently released an updated version of their Adelaide International X scenery for FSX. From the previous version, the scenery features compatibility with all versions of Prepar3D, a new ATC tower, redesigned terminal, and new animated runway guard lights.
Adelaide Airport (YPAD) is an international airport serving the city of Adelaide, Australia. It serves as a hub for Qantas, Alliance Airlines, or Cobham, for example. Annually, about 8,5 million passengers visit the airport with routes not only to Australia but also to Asia.
Adelaide finally fills a gap that has been missing ever since FSX and P3D were released, capable of handling 777’s right down to Dash 8’s and GA aircraft you’re bound to enjoy flying into Adelaide.
If you previously purchased Adelaide International X FSX, you are entitled to a special upgrade price which has not been specified. The scenery can be purchased via SimMarket for €20.
- Now Compatible with all versions of Prepar3D
- Highly detailed representation of YPAD, built from the ground up for FSX and P3D V2
- Highly detailed custom ground layer with high-resolution texture details
- NEW Redesigned Terminal and Aerobridges with high resolution textures
- NEW Animated Runway Guard Lights
- NEW Adelaide Control Tower
- Realistic PAPI, Runway and Taxiway lights.
- Enhanced and accurate rendered night-lighting
- 30cm/pixel High Resolution Aerial Image
- Accurate placement of buildings and vegetation within the airport grounds
- Modelled grass and shrubs
- High Quality hand painted textures
- Working Navaids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB)
- Animated road traffic around the airport
- Accurate Gate Assignments
- Ready to go and compatible with default and most AI Traffic Programs
- Dynamic Airport Environmen