FranceVFR today announced via their website, that their new scenery covering the southern half of the Rhone-Alpes region for Prepar3Dv4 has been released. The scenery features, for example, 1m/pixel resolution, numerous VFR landmarks such as lighthouses, bridges or ports and full autogen or 3D coverage for example. The full feature list can be seen below.
You can now purchase this scenery for €34,90 via the FranceVFR website, keep in mind, that the scenery will take 13GB on your drive.
Since FranceVFR does not have a website in English, the feature list has been translated by Google. Sorry 🙂
- Ground textures of 1 meter / pixel resolution from IGN aerial photos reworked for optimal visual rendering under Prepar3D® 64bits (summer only).
- Very high definition specific mesh (relief) 4.75 meters real (LOD13).
- Lakes and rivers entirely cut out with navigable water.
- Management of the transparency of the seabed on the entire scene.
- Semi-detailed airports and aerodromes including the correction of “platform” effects.
- Obstacles and VFR benchmarks modeled on the entire scene including the official SIA database (antennas, pylons, water towers, wind turbines, various constructions).
- Hundreds of thousands of remarkable objects and buildings integrated into the environment (churches, power plants, silos, castles, industrial tanks, bridges, tolls, cranes, boats, lampposts, road signs).
- Integration of 3D Automation® technology allowing the modeling of millions of realistic buildings and vegetation zones adapted to the region.
- Extremely dense and realistic plant cover optimized thanks to an artificial intelligence (AI) driven rendering module.
- Complementary Autogen buildings including specific and optimized 3D variants.
- Geo-referenced setting ensuring maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.
- Development process 100% compliant with the specifications of the SDKs (System Development Kit), thus ensuring maximum compatibility when new versions arrive.