Today, an update for the IXEG 737 Classic for X-Plane 11 was released to version 1.33. Today’s update included many bug fixes, improvements, and a new small addition. This update only works on X-Plane 11.41 and later.
Changelog of Version 1.33
- Fixed gizmo crash when picking a runway that is not supported by the selected STAR
- Fixed gizmo crash when selecting certain procedures while the LEGS page is open on left CDU.
- Fixed spelling error that caused problems with case sensitive operating systems
- Fixed rolling digits behaviour on FLT ALT (pressurization) window when scrolling down with mousewheel
- Fixed EGT indicator needle on steam instruments not pointing to correct values
- Fixed FO side glass pane not moving with sliding window
- Fixed weird altitude restrictions shown, like 0000A/5000B
- Prevent wind display going blank in flight with strong headwind and low groundspeed
- Prevent windshear warning going off when not warranted
- Fixed various lua errors related to procedure selection
- Made N1 fan disk be opaque when viewing engine from behind while running
- Enabled fire warning/fire fighting and auto-shutdown for APU
- Enabled engines to restart after extinguishing a fire without having to reload aircraft
- Implemented full ignition system behaviour (electrical supply, start- and selection switch dependencies)
- Increased “grab area” of both-throttle manipulator for VR and mouse users
- Adjusted “grab area” of engine start switches to be more intuitive
- Added many custom commands that can be mapped to hardware or keys
Added 8.33kHz support for the radios
Customers who already own the 737 Classic by IXEG have to re-download the aircraft on the X-Aviation Website in order to receive version 1.33. If you are interested, you can learn more about this update here.