Well known scenery developer Orbx has recently announced via the Orbx forum the development of Tweed-New Haven Airport (KHVN) scenery for the new Microsoft Flight simulator.
The scenery takes the title of the largest airport in the northern-eastern region of USA developed by Orbx. Like most Orbx sceneries the airport will be detailed to a high standard and will have many features such as a true to life rendition of the airport, ultra HD buildings, full PBR textures, optimized for good performance, fully functional ground services, and much more.
No exact release date has been shared but the airport is expected to release very soon.
Tweed New Haven airport is located in north eastern USA and is a short hop to major airports like Boston and New York. Well known regional airline American Eagle operates flights to Philadelphia, as well as Southern Airways Express which operates seasonal flights to Nantucket.
- A true to life depiction of Tweed-New Haven Airport crafted from on-site photos
- The largest Orbx airport in the north-eastern USA to date
- Ultra HD airport buildings with meticulous attention to detail
- Fully functional ground services
- Native Microsoft ground poly in Full PBR
- Perfectly located inside an enormous photogrammetry region with spectacular detail
- Custom static aircraft & GSE created exclusively for KHVN
- Optimized for best performance
- Perfectly located for short flights to NYC, Boston and the entire north-east coast
- Made compatible for Microsoft Flight Simulator by Jordan Gough