It is already over a month now since Orbx announced London City Airport (EGLC), the closest airport to central London, coming soon to X-Plane 11. Orbx today announced via their Facebook page the release of the scenery. You can now purchase the scenery for 32,95 AUD (approx. 20,67 EUR) on Orbx website (redirect).
The scenery features for example full PBR texturing and Dynamic Fire & Rescue response, which will basically deploy firetrucks when an emergency is declared. The scenery is compatible with TrueEarth GB South, but will work without it.
- Full HD PBR representation of London City Airport and surroundings.
- HD textures throughout
- PBR groundpolygon with dry, damp and wet states.
- All new highly detailed PBR Ground Service Equipment and Clutter models
- Realistic road traffic on surrounding streets
- Includes the Excel building, Tate & Lyle Sugar factory and all surrounding high-rise buildings.
- 60cm orthoimagery blended to match TrueEarth GB South
- Includes realistic approach and airport lighting.
- Introducing all new detailed HD PBR static aircraft models
- Dynamic Fire & Rescue response – fire service will respond when an aircraft emergency is declared on approach. Fire trucks will deploy to your aircraft position once on the ground