Pilot Experience Sim has taken to social media to present their latest release of Ísafjörður Airport (BIIS) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This panoramic airport features hand-drawn airport buildings and runways, and 4k PBR textures with personalized and realistic ground textures. Also features PBR static custom airport vehicles, sloped runway, and realistic terrain, with added night textures. The airport buildings feature interior modeling too.
The windsocks have also been replaced, and dynamic lighting has been added. The developers offer free online updates of this product.
Ísafjörður Airport (BIIS) is available from simMarket priced only at EUR 6.24 (excl taxes).
This beautiful and unique airport lies on the west coast of Iceland and serves the town of Ísafjörður. It has a stunning, and delicate, approach with views over the Icelandic fjords..
* Friendly FPS
* New AFCAD 2021
* Custom ground poly using new FS20 tools
* HD PBR 4k textures
* Full custom HD design (handmade)
* 100% PBR Realistic HD modelization of the buildings.
* PBR static custom airport vehicles
* Sloped runway and realistic terrain profile
* Realistic airport representation
* Added night textures
* Added dynamic spot lights
* Added custom library objects
* Replaced Windsocks
* Online updates