Following many teasers, Richer Simulations has released their Caribsky: TBPB 2020 add-on scenery for Prepar3D/FSX.
Grantley Adams International Airport (TBPB) is the international airport of Barbados, located in Seawell, Christ Church. The airport is serving direct flights to North America, Central America and Europe. It is the only designated port of entry for persons arriving and departing by air in Barbados and operates as one of the major gateways to the Eastern Caribbean.
Richer Simulations’ rendition of TBPB features the latest airport layout, SODE implemented objects, optional 4K textures, dynamic lighting, high poly vegetation and is compatible with RS Barbados 2017 which covers the entire island in photo-scenery.
You can grab a hold of Richer Simulations’ Caribsky: TBPB 2020 over at simMarket for a price of €18.00 (Excl. VAT) for Prepar3D/FSX.
• Airport represented as of 2020
• seasonal wet, dry, and transitional photoscenery at 0.3m/px
• surrounding houses, hangars and related buildings
• Fully bumped-map buildings, vehicles, objects and ground polygons.
• static aircraft
• designated AI parking spaces
• fully modelled interior
• Approach and directional lights
• Fully customizable options which can be turned on/off
• fully modelled parking lot
• Individual Dynamic Lights
• Pre-rendered Apron lighting and Shadows
• 3D Grass which loads and fades out of view based on distance for optimal performance.
• High Poly Vegetation
• Upgradable to 4096 Ultra HD textures (free separate download)
Author: Richer Simulations
Edited: George (FSNews)