SimWorkStudios, a developer responsible mainly for military products for Prepar3D, has released their highly anticipated rendition of Okavango Delta for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Okavango Delta scenery is an aerial scenery, which covers 9200 square kilometres of hand-placed wetlands and objects. The scenery features more than 12000 animals spread around the area, 9 custom airstrips, and as the developer wrote, the scenery is created using the latest techniques available in Microsoft Flight Simulator. They refer to the scenery as an experience like no other.
There are nine real-world custom airstrips, which are made with spectacular detail. You can also visit camps like Abu Xigera, Chief’s Island, Mombo and Guma.
If you are interested in buying this scenery, you can do so through the SimWorkStudios website for €22.99.
Okavango Delta is an area of the end of River Okavango located in Botswana, Southern Africa. It is a rare inner-land delta, with a variety of species. There can be found lions, hippos, hyenas, elephants and such.
- 9200 sq. km of scenery with hand-placed wetlands and objects
- More than 12000 animals spread around the area
- Nine custom airstrips
- Six camps modelled in very high detail with building interiors: Abu, Nxabega, Xigera, Chief’s camp, Mombo, Guma
- Many smaller camps and tour groups
- Multiple helipads scattered around the delta
- A repaint of the C208 in the imaginary “Safari Wings” livery
- Two bush trips to fly around the delta