Developers JustSim and Digital Design released their Stuttgart Airport scenery for Prepar3D v4.
Stuttgart Airport served over 11 million passengers and Lufthansa or Eurowings operate many routes from there.
Airport is fully compatible with FTX Global openLC Europe so if you are using this product you don’t have to worry. other interesting features are included as well for example surrounding area with custom autogen, PBR materials or excellent night effects.
- Fully compatible with FTX Global openLC Europe
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad3D-PBR materials used.
Visual Docking Guidance System (VDGS) (SODE+GSX)
Animated SODE Jetways
- Dynamic lighting of the apron
3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Surrounding area with custom autogen
- Fully AI traffic compatible with accurat AFCAD file
- Excellent night effects
- 3D birds
- 3D grass
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting
- Automatic season change for vegatation, photobackground high resolution
- Realistic reflections on glass
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format