Geneva airport is the second busiest airport in Switzerland after Zurich. It is located 4 km away from the city center.
Aerosoft released their Geneva Professional add-on for Prepar3D v4 featuring seasonal colouring of ground and vegetation, animated jetways via SODE, photo-realistic textures for buildings, vehicles, etc. and many others.
You can use this add-on alongside Switzerland Professional as well. Aerosoft also said that this airport scenery is optimized for good performance.
You can buy this scenery on Aerosoft online store.
- Detailed rendition of the airport
- Photo-realistic ground textures based on aerial images (0.3 m/pixel)
- Seasonal colouring of ground and vegetation
- All buildings and airport facilities
- Photo-realistic textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Faithful nav aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Complete taxiway and runway signage
- “High speed taxiways” for rolling off the runway at higher speeds
- Animated radar systems and windsocks
- Animated vehicle traffic at and around the airport
- ADGS – Aircraft Docking Guidance Systems
- Animated jetways, movable via CTRL+J
- Optionally animated jetways via SODE
- Faithful runway and taxiway lighting
- Traffic roads with ground traffic signs
- Optimised for good performance
- Compatible with Switzerland professional
- Tools for optimising performance
- DynamicDisplayEngine for airport lights depending on time of day and weather conditions