Kosice Airport (ICAO: LZKZ) is located in Slovakia and it is the second biggest international airport in Slovakia. It serves both scheduled and charter, domestic and international flights. Airport capacity is currently 800,000 passengers a year.
Developers from Aerosoft today released Kosice Airport. This scenery includes an aerial coverage area of 100km² and the passenger terminal and hangars. This scenery also offers dynamic lighting and a very sophisticated Approach Lighting System.
Good news for ORBX Global Vector and OpenCL Europe users, because this scenery fully supported these addons.
The scenery can now be purchased for €22.32 (incl. 21% VAT) via the Aerosoft website.
- Kosice-Barca Airport with all administrative buildings, hangars, aero club territory, a museum located at the airport and service facilities such as VOR, ILS, instrument landing system localizer
- High-resolution aerial photographs for the airport and the outskirts of Kosice with autogenous buildings and forests, a river, lakes arranged in accordance with the map of the area
- Buildings of U. S. Steel Kosice and a residential area located parallel to the glide path
- The following buildings are located near the airport: U-Shin Slovakia; Logistics Slovakia; Felbermayr Slovakia
- Detailed building of the passenger terminal, the main hangar, the hangar of the Slovak Training Academy, the control tower with the interior
- Static models of helicopters, Bombardier Dash 8-Q400 aircraft, aerodrome equipment, including pushback, TLD ASU, fuel tankers. Some cars are animated and moved to the ground service areas on the platform
- Detailed marking of the runway, TAXI, apron made in accordance with the schemes of the airport
- Seasonal trees and grass. In the winter season, snowplows are located in selected areas
- Detailed AFCAD with parking codes
- Dynamic lighting
- Easy installation: no changes to the default configuration are required
- Animated people, among them, are passengers, a technician, a pilot who move around the airport, talk and are near the passenger terminal, hangar, static aircraft
- Configurator for fine-tuning, in which it is possible to turn on or off: animated people; animation of airfield equipment; static models; 3D grass
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4.x
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
- Processor: Quad-Core CPU with 3.5 GHz
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 2666 MHz
- Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
- Free disk space: 2.1 GB, SSD highly recommended