First mentioned to be in a development about a month ago, Aerosoft has today officially released their rendition of Bonaire Airport (TNCB) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The scenery was developed by Jo Erlend Sund who as well participated in the development of Cologne/Bonn Airport, Bergen Airport, or Alta Airport sceneries for both Prepar3D and X-Plane 11.
The scenery offers its users highly detailed and realistic recreation of the airport including models and textures based on thousands of on-site images. A custom realistic dynamic lighting was developed and included in the scenery together with an interior model for the airport terminal and a custom windsock model.
In addition to what was previously mentioned, custom taxiway signage is present in the scenery with various ambient animations present throughout the airport, and custom orthoimagery covering the airport and its close vicinity.
The scenery can be purchased through the Aerosoft website for a decent price of approximately €10.40 with VAT excluded.
For those unfamiliar with the airport, Flamingo International Airport (TNCB), also known as Bonaire International Airport, is a rather small international airport located on the island of Bonaire in the Caribbean. The island is a popular holiday destination among surfers and divers thanks to its clear waters and coral reefs. Annually, only about half a million passengers visit the airport.
- Highly detailed and realistic recreation of Flamingo International Airport (TNCB)
- Detailed recreation of Bonaire International Airport (TNCB)
- Highly detailed and accurate models & textures based on thousands of on-site images.
- Custom orthographic images covering the airport and close vicinity.
- Realistic dynamic night lighting.
- Interior model included for airport Terminal.
- Ambient passenger animations bring the airport to life
- Various other ambient animations, such as flags
- Custom windsock model.
- Custom taxiway signage to match its real-world counterpart.
- Also included is Bonaire’s old control tower. (Select any date before 2018.)