CaptainSim is known for their aircraft add-ons to Prepar3D and FSX. This new update, which is available for all customers for free, adds one new feature and some bug fixes.
The feature we’re talking about is TA/RA moed C activation for flying online. This option is available via FSUIPC, which you will need for this feature functioning properly. There are several fixes of the aircraft, as DES NOW, DES DIR, SPD RESTR, have been fixed and should work flawlessly now. There are also some improvements in the aircraft, like FMC wind calculation, initial systems initialization, VNAV climb calculatoin, hold fuel time calculation and so, we will handle you a full list of these features and fixes.
- TA/RA mode C activation for flying online added. FSUIPC required.
- DES NOW
- DES DIR
- SPD RESTR entry in the VNAV DES page
- Forecast page manually entered altitude display
- SID/STAR P0/P0
- Waypoint VECTORS
- Switch from VNAV to FLCH Mode
- FMC wind calculation
- Initial systems initialization
- VNAV Climb calculation
- HOLD fuel/time calculation
For more articles like this, stay tuned on FSNews.