David Rosenfeld has today, in cooperation with Aerosoft, released his rendition of Ben Gurion International Airport (LLBG) for Prepar3D v4 and v5.
The scenery itself features dynamic lighting, high-resolution textures, seasonal variations, hand-placed autogen objects, or animated jetways using SODE, for example. Furthermore, the scenery features accurate airport layout and animated Israeli Railways train.
If you want to purchase the scenery, you can do so for €21.3 excluding VAT through the Aerosoft website.
Ben Gurion International Airport (LLBG) is the biggest, and main, airport in Israel. Located just between Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, the airport serves as a hub for Arkia, Sun D’Or, Isair Airlines, CAL Cargo Air Lines, and El Al, the flag carrier in Israel. Annually, over 24 million passengers visit the airport. It is said to be the world’s most secure airport.
- Accurate Terminal 3 and the old Terminal 1 buildings, Concourse, hangars, towers, and airport layout
- Dynamic Lighting
- SODE animated jetway system for all gates
- Custom runway and apron/tarmac textures
- High resolution (7cm-30cm pixel) photoreal seasonal ground textures
- LLBG Scenery Configurator Tool to tweak for optimum scenery
- Color-corrected ground textures to reflect real-world topography colors
- Thousands of accurate hand-placed autogen objects
- Animated Israeli Railways train
- Fully optimized for smooth simulation experience