Scenery development studio Digital Design has recently announced via their Facebook group that their Salzburg airport (LOWS) scenery v2 has been released for Prepar3D with many improvements and changes from v1.
Salzburg airport v2 introduces new features like Prepar3D V5 support, an updated airport layout, increased texture resolution, PBR textures, new ground textures, new static models, and much more.
Previous owners of Salzburg airport for P3D or FSX can purchase v2 for only approximately €7.50 on simMarket here. If you don’t already own v1 you can purchase v2 on simMarket for approximately €20.50 here.
Salzburg airport is the largest regional airport in Austria and is located in the heart of the Alps near the city of Salzburg. The airport saw almost two million passengers in 2017 and sees use from major European carriers such as Lufthansa and British airways which connects the city of Salzburg to the rest of Europe.
- P3D5 support
- The actual state of the airport with the latest changes.
- Improved almost all objects, using PBR materials and textures
- Increased textures resolution.
- New ground with support for PBR and current state.
- New models of static vehicle.
- Improved historical city center with the addition of new landmarks.
- Added interior to Terminal 2 Amadeus and tower.
- New AFCAD.
- GSX config
- Minor fixes