Flightbeam Studios, a developer responsible for many Prepar3D and Microsoft Flight Simulator sceneries, such as Denver, Queenstown or San Francisco, has released their highly-anticipated rendition of Biarritz Airport (LFBZ).
Among the scenery features, we can find highly detailed 4K and PBR textures, accurate models of the airport, custom ground vehicles unique for the airport environment, custom taxiway signs to enhance the realistic feel of the airport, or even custom animated jetways.
Biarritz International Airport Pays is an international airport in Basque county near Biarritz and Bayonne, not so far away from the Spanish border. Last year, the airport served approximately 380000 passengers. It is mainly served by EasyJet, Ryanair and AirFrance Hop! airlines.
The scenery can be bought through Flightbeam store for $14.99.
- Realistic / High-quality ground textures
- Full PBR material
- Ultra crisp, hi-def textures rendered up to 4096×4096 resolution
- Accurate buildings and models
- Detailed airport parking lots
- Detailed FBO for small aircraft operations
- Realistic night lighting, with hand-placed, illuminated flood light and glows.
- Custom animated flightbeam jetways with accurate placement and hood animation
- Static aircraft with PBR
- Detailed airport surroundings
- Custom ground vehicles
- Custom clutter objects
- Custom taxiway signs
- Highly optimized