QW787: If you use the checklist on the CDUs, the First Officer will now also press the ND and CDU buttons when a checklist is completed.
Ultimate Ground Crew X: Update 2.0 released on the 30th of May already. The biggest feature of v2.0 is the compatibility with the Majestic Q400. Airports can now also be excluded, this can be useful for heliports. A freeze pushback mode has been added for PMDG users. If the ground marshaller is inside a building, you can now move him so he’s still visible. Installation instructions can be found here. For a limited time, you can buy UGCX with 50% off for only €19.95 here. A full changelog can be found below.
- Pushback support for the Majestic Dash 8 and an additional pushback option for the PMDGs called the FREEZE METHOD. This new option is available in “Aircraft Profile” menu. With this method enabled, UGCX will move the aircraft by essentially slewing it, rather than physically pushing it. Note that the wheels will not turn. PMDG users may find their pushbacks smoother when using the FREEZE METHOD. If using the Dash 8, you must use the FREEZE METHOD.
- Fixed Add-on.xml file reader exception handling.
- Fixed cache loader to read only airports with runways, not heliports.
- Fixed Top-down view issue with Window 10 animations.
- Fixed Canada language selection.
- Fixed and improved marshalling onto stand guidance.
- Fixed rare cases where the tow bar would disconnect visually from tug and nosewheel.
- New Options Menu function to exclude “heliports” or any other desired airport by ICAO ID or Scenery Name. This prevents, for example, heliports from being read. The new option is called: “EXCLUDE AIRPORT OR SCENERY AREA”.
- Added a new aircraft offset: “MAIN EXIT DOOR”, which helps UGCX define the final stop position when marshalling onto the stand.
- New feature to scan the nearest airport’s ICAO name to improve scenery cache loading speed.
- Added a small window to allow users to move the marshaller’s location during the following ground services. This is useful if the marshaller is ever place inside a building so you can’t see him.
- Engine startup by hand signals
- Marshaling onto stand operations
- Follow me car