Flight Sim Development Group has recently released their rendition of Cape Town for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Following the release of Seychelles, Cape Town is another African scenery that was brought to the modern Microsoft platform by this developer.
Cape Town International Airport (FACT) is an international airport located in Cape Town, South Africa. It is the second busiest airport in the country and the fourth busiest on the entire continent. The airport has various direct flights to Durban, Johannesburg, as well as some others in Africa, Europe, Asia and the United States.
The developer has implemented a wide variety of features to the scenery. There is a 3D interior with people, which will make the scenery feel more alive, there are animated jetways, optional static aircraft with unique aircraft and liveries specific to the area. The scenery is also compatible with Cape Town Landmarks by Orbx.
The scenery can be bought through FSDG website for €24.99.
- Accurate and detailed rendition of Cape Town International Airport, South Africa (FACT)
- Interior modelling with 3D humans
- Animated jetways
- Optional static aircraft for more realism
- Optimized for great performance and visual results
- Compatible with all known add-ons, including ORBX Cape Town landmarks
- Manual included