FSDreamTeam has recently released, as promised in a post last week, their rendition of Basel Airport (LFSB) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The announcement has been made initially through the FSDreamTeam newsletter and today through their social network profiles.
The scenery features, for example, custom 3D lighting, accurate terrain and sloped runways, complete PBR integration, static REGA helicopter, highly detailed custom jetways, animated people on the custom spotting place, or animated vehicles moving around the airport. The complete feature list can be found below.
The scenery can be purchased at a discount until this upcoming Sunday (8.11.) through the FSDreamTeam store using code “BASEL50” for €9. The normal price has been set to €17.89, and existing owners of other variants of the scenery can use their license for the MSFS version for free.
Basel Airport, also known as EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg, is located near the city of Basel, in Switzerland. It also takes its name from the French city of Mulhouse, 20km away, and the German city of Freiburg, located 46km away. The airport serves as a base for easyJet Switzerland.
- A true next-gen graphic product, completely made in PBR.
- Fully rolling terrain and precise sloped runways based on their real altitude profile
- Static REGA helicopter parked at REGA base
- Hundreds of Dynamic Lights in the MSFS version, all individually placed
- Highly detailed custom jetways, using the latest SDK in MSFS.
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Fully 3D taxiways lighting.
- LaBelvedere spotting place with animated people.