JustSim CEO, Andrei Bakanov, has yesterday shared via the JustSim Facebook page a post regarding the current status of the Antalya Airport V2 scenery for Prepar3D v4. Based on that, the scenery files were sent out to the stores for installer assembly. Today, not even 24 hours after, the scenery got released.
The new version features changed ground polygons, over 60 new, or changed, parking lots, new autogen objects, edited, or added taxiway markings, or changed dynamic lighting, for example. The complete changelog can be found below.
If you currently own Antalya Airport v1 or v1.2, you are entitled to a €5.90 upgrade fee. If you want to purchase the scenery, you can do so via SimMarket for €19.40.
Antalya Airport (LTAI) is an international airport serving the city of Antalya, Turkey. The airport is operaing three runways, and serves flights not only to Europe, but also to Asia, or Africa.
- Ground polygons textures have been changed
- Over 60 parking lots have been changed \ added
- Parking numbers have been changed.
- Marking of taxiway signs has been changed / added
- AFCAD file has been modified
- SODE VDGS has been added
- GSX profile has been changed
- The photo background has been changed.
- New autogen objects have been added.
- Dynamic lighting has been changed
- Minor fixes