JustSim has recently announced that they are going to update their rendition of Hamburg international airport (EDDH) for Prepar3D. Today, the scenery has been released and is available through the Simmarket store.
The scenery has, as usual, a possibility to upgrade from the older version for all current customers. The price of the upgrade is €8.76 (incl. 20% of local taxes). Full price is set at €23.76. The main features of this airport are for example Orbx FTX compatibility, new animated SODE jetways for Airbus A380, ground textures and polygons changed, passenger terminal building has been changed, there are new 3D street lights, PBR materials, more than 50 parking lots added and much more. The full feature list can be seen below the screenshots.
- Texture ground polygons was changed.
- New Animated SODE Jetways for Airbus A380
- The passenger terminal building has been changed.
- The new terminal building was added.
- New parking scheme for current charts
- New phototerrain and autogen
- New some buildings around airport
- New 3d street lights
- Ground polygons were compiled using SDK 4.4-PBR materials used.
- More than 50 Parking lots were added/changed.
- The marking of the Parking lots has been changed.
- Animated wind socks (SODE) have been added.
- AFCAD file has been modified.
- A custom profile file for GSX has been changed.
- Visual Docking Guidance System (VDGS) (SODE+GSX)have been added.
- Lighting on the runway taxiways has been changed.
- Dynamic lighting has been addedchanged.
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- Additional optimization performed
- Small fix