JustSim CEO, Andrei Bakanov, has today came to the JustSim Facebook Group to announce the release of their rendition of Nice Côte d’Azur Airport (LFMN) for Prepar3D v5. As it is usual with JustSim sceneries, current users of the Prepar3D v4 and FSX versions of the scenery are eligible for a €5.90 upgrade fee.
The scenery itself is compatible with Orbx products in the area, features PBR materials, dynamic lighting, custom vegetation, excellent night effects, or SODE jetways. The complete feature list can be found below.
If you want to purchase the scenery, you can do so via SimMarket for €19.90 excluding VAT.
- Fully compatible with FTX Global Base by ORBX
- Fully compatible with FTX Global Vector by ORBX
- Fully compatible with FTX openLC Europe by ORBX
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad3D-PBR materials used.
- Animated SODE Jetways
- Custom GSX Ground Service settings for scenery (parking’s specifications, vehicles, pushback and boarding services) – see a manual for scenery after installation!
- Dynamic lighting of the apron
- 3D models now use PBR materials
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Surrounding area with custom autogen
- Fully AI traffic compatible with accurat AFCAD file
- Excellent night effects
- 3D birds
- 3D grass
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting
- Automatic season change for vegatation, high resolution phototerrain
- Realistic reflections on glass
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format